It can trigger the camera shutter release remotely within 10 meters.
The compatible camera has a built-in infrared receiver for this remote trigger device.
for A Nikon camera’s infrared feature needs to be enabled.
Eliminates vibrations caused by physically pressing the shutter release.
Confirm that there is no obstacle between the infrared remote control camera.
It has been proved to be safe and suitable for Nikon series cameras.
- D40/ D40X
- D50/ D5000/ D5100/ D5200/D5300/D5500
- D60/ D600/D610
- D70/ D70s/ D7000/ D7100/D7200/D750
- CPX A/P7800/P7700/P7100/P7000/P6000/P900s
- 150ED 140ED 130ED 110s 70Ws
- F65/ F75
- V1 V2 V3 J1 J2
How to set it:
1. Set the camera to your desired exposure mode (M, Av, Tv, etc.)
2. Set the self-timer settings,
3. Remove the protective liner from the remote battery compartment
4. Select one of the two shooting modes on the remote control
5. Point the remote at the camera at a distance of 5 meters, and then click
6. You will hear the distinctive sound of the shutter